Friday, February 22, 2013

Anybody want a peanut?

I have a position paper and a PowerPoint presentation to prepare.

Instead, I choose to watch The Princess Bride.

Because it is my favorite movie, possibly of all time.

And because of that whole procrastination thing I've mentioned a time or two...

This time around, the paper and PPT shouldn't be too difficult. I know what topic I want to do it on, and seeing as how many of my business classes are related, I've basically covered this topic in one form or another previously, so I've got a bit of a head start.
Hellew!
That is... if I get around to, you know, actually starting the dang thing.

(Side note: despite the creepy, caterpillar mustache, I've always had a thing for Cary Elwes in this  movie...)

I've been keeping up (ish) with the Couch-to-5k training. Not as much as I should, but better than I gave myself credit for, so that's something. Once the torrential rain and hail and crazy wind gusts move along, I'm looking forward to being able to get outside more. I have a bit of cabin fever, and I'm looking forward to spring like you wouldn't believe. I have a garden to tend to, a yard that needs a mind boggling amount of work, and several hiking trails that are beckoning me.

But for now, my story of "twue wuv" is over, so I guess I should be responsible and get back to that whole responsible student thing.

No, no, as you wish!



No comments:

Post a Comment