Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ooops

So you know that saying "Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it"?

Yeeeeaaaahhhh....

Clearly I didn't take it seriously enough!


I can't really get into specifics, because nothing has actually come of it yet, so until something more firm is in place and decisions are made, there really isn't any point in getting people all riled up.

It's just weird how things work out. The timing, the unexpectedness, the fact that when you want something to happen, it won't, and when you truly believe something isn't going to happen, it does.

It's like Alanis said. Life has a funny way...

So I suddenly find myself with a lot of information to wade through, a lot of potential decisions to make, and a lot of unknowns. And in case you missed that memo: I don't like unknowns!

Predicability is good for me. Routine and normalcy are my friends. And I'm about to throw all that down the drain willingly!




No comments:

Post a Comment