Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Day!!!!!


It's Super Bowl day!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!

As a Seattleite, I'm super excited. As a Seattleite living just north of Denver? Even more exciting. I have a connection to both teams, which has literally never happened, and I'm actually looking forward to watching the game itself, not just the commercials… which has also literally never happened.

Usually, Super Bowl match-ups involve one team I despise (like the Patriots or 49ers) and one team I'm "meh" about. So I root for the team I'm "meh" about so as to not promote evil, obviously.

But in this case? I like both teams! No one is evil! I love Russell Wilson AND Peyton Manning!

It's gonna be a good day!

If you find yourself hosting an impromptu Super Bowl party, here's my list of Do's and Don'ts.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment